The basics of HTML. Web development study
HTML is the standard markup language for creating Web pages.
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language
- HTML describes the structure of a Web page
- HTML consists of a series of elements
- HTML elements tell the browser how to display the content
- HTML elements are represented by tags
- HTML tags label pieces of content such as "heading", "paragraph", "table", and so on
- Browsers do not display the HTML tags, but use them to render the content of the page
At KIBERone students will find complete references about tags, attributes, events, color names, entities, character-sets, URL encoding, language codes, HTTP messages, and more.
- Module duration - 2 month
- Age - from 10 y.o